Buying with BPA
There are many factors to consider before buying a house in the country, especially in the Berkshires where each town and village has its own unique character. The agents of Berkshire Property Agents are devoted to determining every buyer’s specific needs and educating them about their options.
BPA agents see themselves as matchmakers who want their customers to find the right house and community that suits their lifestyle.
Contact us today if you have any questions.
Update for Buyers: New TRID Regulations: Be Prepared
- Before making an offer on a home, speak to area mortgage professionals about financing options and obtain a pre-qualification. Your agent can provide you with a list of local lenders.
- As you shop for a loan, be sure to ask the lender for a list of all the materials you will need to provide to the lender for their underwriter. Any delay in providing materials can trigger automatic delay of closing date.
- Before making an offer on a home, talk to local attorneys. You will need to select an attorney before and no later than submitting a Purchase and Sale Agreement for consideration.
- Buyers are responsible for providing all materials on a timely basis. Untimely submission of documents triggers automatic delays to closing dates and can jeopardize buyer deposits.
- Be aware: post-agreement price negotiations can trigger delayed closing times.
- Important term: Termination Date is the date from which all dates are calculated.
- Home Loan Toolkit can be found at: